Makoto has a range of Member Capability Programs to suit your business
Interested to understand how a Makoto Member Capability Program can make a difference to you and your team or business? We'd be happy to provide some advice and also share case studies where businesses have dramatically improved their performance using our methods. We provide member programs that feature webinars, detailed online content and exclusive newsletters weekly, plus premium levels include 1:1 coaching and face to face workshops. Our member programs include:
- Lean Six Sigma Green and Black Belt programs (aligned to IASSC curriculum)
- Lean Introduction and Lean Advanced programs
We follow Lean and Continuous Improvement methods, but our approach is "Employee Driven Continuous Improvement" - the way Lean was meant to be.
You can simply book a time to speak to one of our consultants and obtain a recommendation on which of our programs suit your current business needs.
Improve Capacity without increasing overheads with happier more cohesive teams
Investing in building Lean and Continuous Improvement capability in your team or business has many benefits:
- Teams are more engaged and less frustrated because their work is safer, easier and more interesting
- Quality of service and products improves as teams become more engaged in problem-solving together
- Only working on what's important allows teams to be consistently faster and smarter, without the stress and risks of 'working harder'.
- Profitability and sustainability improve, with greater capacity to grow and a focus on managing costs through quality and workplace organisation, whilst keeping overheads low
We are super proud of our Makoto Member Capability Program members, like Clarence, who put into practice everything we coach. You can scroll down and subscribe to our YouTube page to see more testimonials.
Explore Lean Programs
We are effective at engaging people and getting them excited and on-side.
We guarantee results in numbers as well as smiles.
Explore Six Sigma Programs
We provide structured learning pathways and intensive group, or 1:1 coaching. Participants conduct improvements themselves and retain knowledge in your business.
Want to talk to someone?
Sometimes it's good just to have a chat about what you and your team might need. Here are a few ways to contact us.
Subscribe for updates
We provide free updates and advice regularly to help you improve your business and leadership skills, and for exclusive content, there is a paid subscription too!
Follow us on YouTube
Our YouTube channel is a must for Leaders in business who want to empower their teams and improve their processes. You'll find plenty of our current thinking there.